Friday, January 15, 2010

Finally back to school...boo hoo

It's the end of a very long week, but I'm glad we are finally getting back into the routine of school. Here are some random thoughts of 5C students. The title of our post was chosen by Haley S.

I am going to a Vikings game this Sunday against the Cowboys. The girls play tonight vs. Waukon, for the second of four times. I'm three levels away from winning Bloxorz. - Austin
Wishing my brother a Happy Birthday! - Dalton
Chaise is coming over on Saturday and leaving on Sunday. - Cameron
I'm going over to Cameron's house and we are going to ambush his brother with nerf guns. - Chaise
It's my grandma's birthday on Sunday and I am going to my friend's house for her birthday party on Saturday. - Katie
I'm going to a friend's house for a birthday party on Saturday. - Lilly
We're having a sledding party this weekend. - Haley M.
I lost a tooth today. Tomorrow I have a cousin coming from Boscable, WI and we are going to play DS for most of the time he is here. - Logan
Yesterday Donavyn chucked an eraser at my nose and made it bleed. - Dawson
We have a basketball scrimmage tomorrow. - Trevor
We have a student teacher from Luther! - Spencer
I like our new teacher, Miss Bigelow! - Nathan

1 comment:

  1. Hey 5C!!!!!
    I just wanted to say, that I had an AWEOSOME couple of weeks with you! Even though we had all those snowdays, it still gave me a chance to see what 5th graders are all about! You guys definitly made me want to be a teacher, and I can't wait to get out there and have my own class, I can only hope that they will be as awesome as you guys!!!! Thank you so much for letting me join your classroom over my J-term, it gave me a great experience, and I'm really REALLY going to miss you!!

    PS: Happy late Birthday to Trevor!!! and I believe Nathan's birthday is coming up as well, so Happy Birthday to you too!

    Good Luck with your concert! You guys will do great!!!

    Miss. Bigelow

    ReplyDelete