Friday, February 5, 2010

Mega Big-elow Friday!

It has been a very busy and interesting week in 5C! The highlights would definitely be the return of Mathew and the arrival of Brittany. Welcome to our 5C family! I will post more about our exciting (and full!!) week in school later this weekend. So, for now enjoy the comments 5C students had about their week! The title of our post this week was chosen by Dawson. (P.S. Miss Bigelow, we hope you are checking in on us? We left you some messages!)


Today is our mega party and it is going to be awesome! Mathew came back! We are learning about inferencing in reading. - Abbey
We have a new student named Brittany! I miss Miss Bigelow! - Katie
After the mega party I am going to Nathan's house. How's it going Miss Bigelow? In homeroom we are doing a box social with the whole 5th grade! In writing I am still editing my story. In social studies we are learning about colonial life when people are helping each other out. - Trevor
After school I'm going to Decorah to get a new game. In P.E. we are doing Jump Rope for Heart- Chaise
I forgot to do my homework! - Cameron - (Mrs. Kuhn says AHHHH!) But, I got it done here.
My whole family is getting sick. In writing we are doing "A Change of Heart" activity about perspectives. - Haley S.
Super Bowl is this Sunday! - Austin
We have had a crazy week. - Haley M.
We are learning about colonial life in Social Studies. Hi Miss Bigelow! I had a solo for our music concert. I'm not getting the best grades in math. - Dawson
We have a test in Science today over the bones, muscles, and cells. In math we are still studying fractions with the best teacher! :) We have student-led conferences coming up. - Spencer
I came from Waterville, Elysain, Morristown MN. - Brittany
Today is the mega party. - Dalton
I hope 5C does a good job on their science tests today! - Nathan

Mrs. Kuhn + Miss Bigelow = ROCKIN' TEACHERS!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment