Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A few more reminders...


Well, I just got a phone call from Mrs. Sovereign and school will be delayed 2 hours for tomorrow. So, there goes my hope for a normal day, but hopefully we can at least have school! I forgot to remind you of a few things in my last post that I want to make sure you know just in case we don't have school tomorrow.

  • Math Test - I have postponed the math test until Monday, February 15, so you have a little more time to study! :)
  • Social Studies Test - I am not sure what Mrs. Halverson's plan is for this, but be prepared for possibly having it tomorrow or Thursday
  • Box Social - We will still have our box social on Thursday. Remember to bring a decorated box with one drink in a plastic bottle, one healthy snack and one junky snack. (No homemade treats or peanut products.)
I think that's it for now... I hope to see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I joined this is Katie so now we have one for my family and one for me!! Well I think you would no it is me but.. well double checking!!

    ReplyDelete