Friday, September 18, 2009

Fun Friday!

Here are the thoughts and comments from 5C students about our week of school...
We are learning about mentoring. - Haley S.
Mr. Sickles started Guidance class with us today. - Dawson
There have been many injuries during this week. - Trevor
Many people want to be mentors. - Spencer
We are doing parallel timelines during social studies. - Alexis
We learned the "Big Booty" game in literacy. - Katie
We played a soccer game in P.E. - Austin
We were asked to be munchkins in the high school musical the "Wizard of Oz". - Haley M.
The teachers rock! - Jordan
We played zip-zap-zop in literacy. - Mathew
I think I broke my finger at recess. - Chaise
We learned about square roots. - Lilly
We had a fun science experiment. - Nathan
We were VERY noisy in science and social studies class today. - Cameron
Yesterday at lunch a grape popped in Josh's face. - Haley M.
We started MISIC. - 5C
Tomorrow is my mom's birthday. - Dalton - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DALTON'S MOM!!!

As always - Mrs. Kuhn rocks - from all of 5C

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs.kuhn I miss you all a lot and um I really miss you. Hope you have a good weekend and hope I get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you monday

    love,
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Abbey. We missed you today too, and I hope to see you on Monday! Have a nice weekend!
    Love, Mrs. Kuhn

    ReplyDelete