Monday, September 14, 2009

Hang on 5C...it's going to be a crazy week!!


Awesome start to the week 5C! We had a fantastic day!  5C students were much more respectful today for both Mrs. Halverson and Mrs. Sorenson, and that was very nice to hear! I told you guys you were capable of being fabulous!! Today you proved it to me once again!! Super job, 5C!

I wanted to post just a little note tonight to let you know that we are in for a CRAZY week!! (Actually, a crazy couple of weeks!) We have a 3 hour early dismissal on Wednesday for teacher inservice and bus evacuation drills that morning. On Thursday, 5C begins MISIC testing. MISIC testing continues next week. This will not only interrupt our class schedule, but the schedules of 5A and 5B as well. So, 5C, prepare yourselves for a few crazy days!

As with any time our schedule changes, students have a tendency to get a little confused and all out of whack. But, their not the only ones - it happens to the teachers too!! We will have to work together and help each other stay focused. I will need 5C to be at their best - both for their testing and behaviors and attitude! 

Thanks for a great day 5C! I'm excited to see you all tomorrow for another outstanding day!

2 comments:

  1. hey mrs.kuhn this is abbey i just wanted to say not to wory. The whole grade has been asking what i have. I do not have the scabies or the swine flu. It is called foot hand and mouth disease I will be back on monday for sure so tell the grade not to wory i am fine i just cant make physal contact with any other person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mrs kuhn this is abbey again i just wanted to say that if u see janneott that was my lod account and my new one is Softswim09

    ReplyDelete