Thursday, November 5, 2009

Crazy Conference Week!

Take a look at what 5C had to say about our crazy conference week. The title of our post today was chosen by Trevor!

We had a meeting in Mrs. Halverson's room about the money. - Nathan
My conference is tonight. - Jordan
This is a long weekend! We're having a party on Friday. - Haley M.
Today is my birthday!!! I'm having a birthday party on Saturday. - Dawson :)
Tuesday and Thursday we had an early out. - Mathew
My grandma is having surgery. - Lilly
NO SCHOOL FRIDAY!!! I'm going to a Cyclone game with Amber. - Haley S.
This week was a short week. - Spencer
It's Buzz Day! - Austin And, Sesame Street is 40 years old and one day.
Tomorrow I'm going to Iowa City for the Hawkeye game. - Abbey
We're making flip books. I'm going to the ISU game, too. - Katie
Tomorrow I'm having a friend over. - Chaise
I'm having lots of friends over. - Trevor


No comments:

Post a Comment