Friday, October 30, 2009

Freaky Friday!

We had a busy week in 5C! Here are our thoughts and comments about another week of 5th grade! This week's blog title was chosen by Dalton.

I cracked my tooth yesterday. - Logan
Tomorrow night is Halloween! Boo! - Dawson
The spider was eghhhhhhh! - Haley S.
We did radical reading and shared our pig stories. We do costumes today for the Wizard of Oz! - Mathew
We saw a spider today. - Cameron
I'm going to the haunted house tonight. - Josh
Today is the day before Halloween. - Haley M.
Kindergartners walked through classrooms in their costumes. My cousin was spiderman (for  years now, I think). - Dalton
I'm going to a Halloween party tomorrow. - Lilly
The radical readers rocked! I was an alien. - Jordan
I was a radical reader and my name was Crazy Funky Random Dude. I yelled in Dalton's face. - Austin
I was a radical reader too and I was Little Red Riding Hood with some sweet up hair and a dress. - Spencer
I was embarrassed when I read my 3 little big story. - Nathan
In literacy Dawson almost peed himself. (Dawson says - "I drank all of my pop in like 3 seconds.") - Trevor
Halloween rocks! - Alexis
In my story the 3 little pigs the witness was a little cukoo! - Katie
I'm a zombie bride for Halloween. - Abbey
The radical reader's costumes were great! Have a safe and Happy Halloween 5C! - Mrs. Kuhn

Mrs. Kuhn is the best teacher there ever was. - All of 5C

1 comment:

  1. happy HALLOWEEN people. its saturday n i am going to the haunted house @ city hall with my friends. its gonna be sweet!

    ReplyDelete