Friday, October 23, 2009

Nose Burning Friday

Wow 5C! Can you believe that another week of school is over? This year is going very fast and I even heard some 5C students say the same thing today, so I will take that has a sign that you are enjoying 5th grade? I hope so! The title of our blog today was chosen by Abbey. Apparently in science class today the students were investigating rocks and one of the activities was to smell them. Some of the rocks had a strong chemical smell and some 5C kiddos thought that it felt like their noses were burning after smelling them! Ya gotta love science!

I get to name the blog today. - Abbey
If we are bad we have to "pay" Mrs. Kuhn. - Nathan
Pay day is today! - Austin
I'm going to a party on Sunday for youth football. - Cameron
My brother is okay from his seizure. - Dalton
It was wacky tie and blue day today. - Mathew
We did an essay in social studies. - Josh
My birthday was Monday! - Alexis
We had a test this week for math. - Austin
The math test was hard. - Dawson
Spencer just fell off of his chair and it was funny. - Haley M.
Alexis didn't seem too enthusiastic that her birthday was Monday. - Dalton
Abbey, Logan, and Trevor didn't get to see the people who were coming. - Mathew
I'm going to my Dad's house tonight and I'm going to a party in Dunkerton. - Trevor
I know who pushed Spencer off of the chair - Fred the ghost. - Haley S.
The play is November 13, 14 and 15. - Katie


5C students are also very excited about their pet rocks for science...
We got to pick out pet rocks in science. - Jordan
I named my pet rock Frank. - Haley M.
I named my rock Louie. - Spencer
I named my rock Peanut. - Chaise
I named my rock Crystal. - Dawson
I named my rock Kchilli Socks. - Katie
I named my rock Sandy. - Logan
I named my rock Aaron. - Trevor
I named by rock Bubba. - Cameron
I named my rock Nosey. - Nathan
My rock's nickname is Stone. - Chaise
I named my rock Hatchet. - Jordan
I don't know what I'm naming my rock yet. - Haley S.
We get to paint our rocks on Monday. - Lilly

Thanks for a wonderful week 5C! Have a fantastic weekend and I look forward to seeing you all again on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. fred the ghost didn't push me off, Hailey S, it was YOU!!!
    JK!

    MRS.KUHN IS THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete