Friday, October 9, 2009

Homecoming Blue and White Friday!

I twisted my ankle today. - Abbey
I'm going to the Homecoming game tonight. - Chaise
The Cresco Majors are going to whoop Decorah. (Game starts at 12:00, on Sunday) - Cameron
We are playing the Bobcats tonight for football. - Austin
"Chase the Kitties" - Haley M.
It's finally Homecoming! - Alexis
I've had the hiccups all day. - Nathan
Let's Go Cadets! - Jordan
It's fun getting my hair dyed. - Trevor
Run those cats over! - Dawson
MEOW!!!! - Spencer
The Homecoming Queen is Emily Novatny and the King is Adam Praska. - Katie
I'm going to be in the parade today. C.H.S.! - Cameron
ADRRRRRRRRRRRR - Nathan
This is a good Homecoming year. It was a good pep rally. - Haley S.
I didn't care for the Homecoming dress up days this year. - Haley M.
We're going to beat the Bobcats. - Chaise
Hit 'em hard - Trevor
Let your dogs loose! - Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment