Friday, October 16, 2009

Screaming Teacher...(Not Mrs. Kuhn)

It has been an interesting week in 5C...a normal schedule for a change, but more chatting that usual, screaming teachers and lots of work to complete for the end of the quarter! The title of our post today was chosen by Austin.

My birthday is Monday!! - Alexis
Today in science and social studies we had a good day. - Haley M.
We had a good day in science and in all subjects today! - Jordan (Mrs. Kuhn says YEAH!)
Trevor started calling me crouton. - Katie
I'm sick of math. - Dawson (Mrs. Kuhn says AHHHHHHH!)
Sunday is the last day of youth football. - Cameron
We had a screaming teacher in social studies today! (But it wasn't mad screaming) - Nathan
Mrs. Halverson is going to Green Bay for a Packers game. - Spencer
Today is the end of the first quarter! Yeah! - Chaise
Math test on Tuesday! - Trevor
We have a social studies test on Monday. - Lilly
On Monday it's the beginning of the second quarter. And I forgot what I was going to say. - Haley S.
Mrs. Twetten and all of the 5th grade teachers rock! - Katie
On Saturday is my dad's Halloween party at his work. - Chaise
Nobody seems enthused about what they are saying right now. - Haley M.
Um... Mrs. Kuhn rocks no matter what anyone else says. - Spencer
I have two ghostbusters. - Abbey
My favorite subject is social studies. - Dawson
In P.E. I hope I get 2 min. and 45 seconds for the mile. - Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment