Friday, October 9, 2009

Wacky Week

We had some crazy days with crazy schedules. - Haley S.
I'm radical reading on October 30th! - Austin (this crate I am sitting on is very uncomfy)
Josh is very violent at recess. - Haley M.
We made mobiles in science. - Lilly
I got the hang on the bar that the "Strength Team" people bent. - Chaise
We finished our mobile. - Dawson
Hat day was on Wednesday. - Mathew
We got free water today after the pep rally. - Nathan
Radical readers is going to be fun! - Jordan
We got Mrs. Kuhn good! She screamed! - Katie
I got to be a volunteer at the "Strength Team" assembly. I got to try to break the bat. - Spencer
In literacy we enjoyed Mr. Sickles Radical Reading! - Trevor
Trevor, Logan and I Radical Read on the 23rd! (two weeks) - Abbey
Mr. Sickles wore a funny outfit when he was the Radical Reader. - Cameron
People got scared when Mr. Sickles shouted! - Nathan
For Radical Reading I didn't get the date that I wanted, but I'm okay with the date that I have. - Haley M.

Mrs. Kuhn is the bestest! DUH! - 5C Students


1 comment:

  1. 5C, I loved reading how excited you are about Radical Readers in your blog! I'm so excited to see and hear each of you for your turn! Make sure to practice so you truly are the MOST Radical Reader of them all!

    ReplyDelete